What does it cover?
A very comprehensive 76 - point service for petrol and diesel vehicles, covering the following:
In addition, if the car is fitted with an ECU (as most are these days), we plug in our diagnostic equipment to check & report any fault codes. A copy of the print out will be attached to your invoice.
We appreciate the value of a fully stamped service book, so the book is properly completed. If you have no service book, Motest will provide a replacement. Finally we will wash and vacuum the car with our compliments.
When should I get a Full service?
- 12 months or 12000 miles since last service
- Over a 12-month period or with high mileage, oils and other fluids will deteriorate. In addition critical safety items such as brakes and tyres will wear, so a detailed check of such items is essential.
- Car has just been purchased
- If you have just bought a second hand car, and no service schedule is present, then a full service will provide an essential maintenance check to keep you on the road safely. The service does not duplicate the MOT as it involves fluid changes and dismantling e.g.: brakes, which the MOT does not do.
What does it cost?
|Engine Size||Full Service||Full Service + MOT|
|Up to - 2000cc
||£199 inc VAT*
||£219 inc VAT*
|2000cc - 3000cc**
||£234 inc VAT*
||£254 inc VAT*
* Platinum, long-life or multi electrode spark plugs and fully synthetic or special oils subject to extra charge
** over 3000cc please discuss with the branch manager
Book a Service