Motest & Covid-19 update
We want to bring you up to date with our MOT/ garage services position. On March 25th, the government announced the following;
- Car owners are granted a six-month extension for Mot's that expire from Monday March 30th.
- The extension applies from the date of expiry.
- If your MOT expires before 30th March you must still get an MOT.
- The exemption will apply to cars, motorcycles and vans, but vehicles must be kept in a roadworthy condition.
- Garages will remain open for essential repair work while drivers will face prosecution if they're caught driving unsafe vehicles.
- "We must ensure those on the frontline of helping the nation combat COVID19 are able to do so- Safety is key, which is why garages will remain open for essential repair work." , said Transport Secretary Grant Shapps.
All our branches will be open for MOT testing as normal until Friday April 3rd. This includes this coming weekend. Currently we are looking at what we can do to deliver a reduced operation to run from Monday April 6th to cover essential repair work, as requested by government.
Precautions to prevent covid virus spread.
- Please ensure your car interior is cleared of major items before we test or repair the vehicle and turn off air-con & heater blowers
- All our staff wear fresh gloves per vehicle and are wiping surfaces
- Our receptions require social distancing
Welcome to Motest
Long established as one of the South East’s major MOT testing groups. We are a family owned and run company, with branches in Aldershot, Camberley, Eastleigh, Farnham, Hemel Hempstead, Hillingdon, New Maiden, Reading and Swindon. All our branch managers are highly experienced, with a dedicated staff serving the local community with a trusted, full servicing, repair & MOT resource for cars and vans of any age.
More than MOT Testing
Although our name implies MOT testing, we offer much more. Our skills and equipment allow us to offer a wide range of services from fleet maintenance to major repairs or servicing - all at highly competitive pricing. Our philosophy is only to do the agreed work and seek customer approval before any additional work is undertaken.
Quality of Service - better than a main dealer, and cheaper
What we seek above all else, is to offer our customers a superior quality of service. We aim to get the vehicle fixed quicker than a main dealer and will always go that extra mile for the customer. We are members of the RMI, Motor Codes, Trust my Garage, and apart from our youngsters going through training, we only employ fully qualified technicians, many with ATA diagnostic certification.